Fitness and Wellness Mezzanine
The Eaton Area Community Center Mezzanine is 13,700 square feet of fitness and wellness bliss. The open, industrial layout includes over 2000 individual pieces of fitness equipment and the walk/jog indoor track takes users through each of our four unique center spaces. Personal training, small group personal training, group exercise and plenty of open workout space allows all experience levels an opportunity to find their FIT!
Group Fitness Room
Nestled on the east side of the mezzanine is our private group fitness room and home to 30+ fitness classes included with your EACC pass. This is a mirrored, 1,900 square foot room that includes and a ballet barre for dance/fitness classes plus a large television to be used in a variety of ways, such as fitness videos on demand. Unique only to the Eaton Area Community Center, the fitness studio has two suspension training bars integrated into the ceiling, perfect for group fitness! We can’t wait to help you get active, stay active, and achieve your fitness goals!
Fitness and Weight Center
* 39 pieces of individual cardio equipment (treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, steppers, and rowers)
* Television viewing for 31 total cardio pieces with bluetooth enabled listening options
* 13 pieces of cable training to work each and every muscle grouping
* Full service free weight and open workout area
* Users must be 11 years of age to access the fitness mezzanine. Ages 11-14 must complete a Youth Fitness Assessment prior to using equipment. Ages 11-12 must be supervised by an adult 18 years or older.