The Eaton Area Community Center Gymnasium is an absolute gem within our building. With a peak height of 48’, the size will overwhelm at first then provide and meet so many community needs moving forward. Inspired by the many local, large barns in Eaton, this facility brings an old school feel but is packed with amenities that are far from it!
* The gymnasium schedule is subject to frequent changes, please see our homepage for the weekly schedule. Our goal is to have one court available for public open gym at all times.
Features of your EACC gymnasium
* Six remote controlled, easy adjust basketball hoops (8’-10’)
* Two ceiling mounted volleyball nets
* Three painted pickleball courts
* Two wireless scoreboards
* Retractable curtain to separate courts when needed
*Versatile spectator seating for events
* Two large, energy efficient fans for proper air circulation
* 20 skylights for a comfortable and energy efficient mix of natural and fixed light
* 70+ hours of public gym availability scheduled each week
Please make sure to respect your new facility
* Non-marking shoes only
* Liquids must be in a container with lid - sports drinks and water only please
* Equipment may be checked out from the Welcome Desk. Please do not kick any volleyballs or basketballs
* Absolutely no dunking is allowed. Dunkers will be held responsible for any damages to EACC equipment.
* No disrespect, fighting, or profanity
* EACC Code of Conduct applies at all times — please report all incidents to the EACC Welcome Desk