*Notice: the Lay River will not operate as a “current channel” until further notice.
We're just getting our feet wet, the best is yet to come!
The Eaton Area Community Center is home to one of two Myrtha Pools in Colorado. This innovative aquatics center was constructed by the same company that manufactures the pool for many of the world class competitions including the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics, World Championships and USA Olympic Trials. Built in Italy, but assembled in Eaton, this high performance, and energy conserving aquatics center is more than just another pool. Your aquatics center includes these innovative features: high efficiency boilers, automatic daylight sensor controls, 40 skylights, low water usage Defender filtration systems, and the use of Ultraviolet light for peak water sanitation throughout the pool. All these combine to bring to Eaton a safe, state of the art facility sure to bring smiles to all ages!
Pool Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 5:30 am - 8:30 pm
Saturday 7:00 am - 6:30 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
*Click to Enlarge
The EACC pool activity schedule is subject to change. Please make sure to check back here for pool updates, official schedules and lessons.
Leisure Pool Features
Average Water Temp
* 86-89 degrees
* 71,000 gallons
* 0"- 2' in the zero-depth beach area
* 3'6" in the lazy river and open areas
*3'6"- 5' in the leisure pool lap lanes
* Large play structures for younger children complete with slides, five bells feature, two large platforms bridged together over the lazy river and four spray features. Two lap lanes which can be set aside for adult classes, lap swimming, and water walking or turned into a water polo/volleyball or basketball areas. Lazy river with vortex; accessibility ramp into the leisure pool area. Two story large, winding water slide that sends sliders outside, then returns them indoors into a shallow runout area.
The Eaton Area Community Center swimming pool is available for after hours private party rentals. Rentals will include the slide, river, entry area, zero-depth and lap pool. Reservations can be made by emailing Avalon Mays - Aquatics Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following fees must be paid at the time of reservation:
* For parties of 30 or less—DD $169/ND $205 per hour
* For parties of more than 30—$215/ND $259 per hour
* $50.00 refundable damage deposit
Children under the age of 6 who cannot pass the swim test must have a parent within arm’s length reach at all time. A ration of one adult per three children is required.
Children under the age of the 14 must pass a swim test to use the lap pool, entry area, slide, and/or river.
A Green Wrist Band is given if a child completes a 15-yard swim, with their face in the water and without stopping. If successfully completed, the swimmer may use the lap pool, entry area, slide and river. (If there is no scheduled closure or special event occurring in that area)
A Yellow Wrist Band is given if a child demonstrates comfort in the water and is at least 48” tall. If successful, the swimmer may use the entry area, slide and river.
A Red Wrist Band is given if a child is over the age of 6, is not 48” tall and does not want to stay within arms reach of a parent. If given a red wrist band, swimmers must stay in the zero-depth area of the pool unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If a child does not wish to take the swim test they may stay in the zero-depth area.
Swimmers must wear appropriate swimwear, no workout clothes or cut-offs
Swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool
No prolonged or repetitive breath holding
Regular diapers are not allowed. Swim diapers or plastic pants are required for all participants who are diaper dependent.
Follow the lifeguard rule, if a guest exhibits unsafe behavior we reserve the right to expel them from the swim area or center.
* This is not an all-encompassing list, for questions and additional rules ask for the head guard or manager on duty.